As part of TICOMís mission, we want to bring the upcoming tourism industry professionals into the fold with TICOM members. These current students are the future of tourism in Michigan. Students will hone their skills in actual industry settings, and TICOM members may benefit from their services as well. They offer a great resource to our members and our members offer the ability to mentor these up and coming professionals.
Through the TICOM Student Involvement Committee, the following (examples) of cooperative business relationships may be fostered:
To be considered for a project match, please complete the appropriate form (see student interest form tab) and email to Larisa Draves, TICOM Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted shortly after receipt of your form with an acknowledgement and status update. Thank you for your interest!
- Full-Time Jobs - (promoting job opportunities TICOM members have to Michigan students)
- Official Internships - (that satisfy college internship requirements)
- Un-official Internships - (that donít count toward university internship requirements, but still provide temporary jobs for students)
- Large Class Projects - (major course assignments classes work on as consulting projects for TICOM organizations)
- Small Class Projects - (short homework assignments that provide feedback to TICOM members Ė i.e., reviewing an evaluation form)
- Large projects individual students work on - (paid and unpaid)
- Small projects individual students work on - (paid and unpaid)